todays diary//sound of heart//world condition//people//pics and videos talk

Minggu, 13 November 2011

hello dilla :D

a view weeks ago, my best friends dila come to jakarta. she arrived from surabaya for her aiesec busy-thing.
i picked her at gambir, cause she dont know at all how to get to my place. (fyi, she has been at my place, but she said she forgot always been forgot). 
for being a super goodfriend-beautyful-and nice i asked her to get a dinner before we went home.
we get some yakiniku set at restaurant near my place, and enjoy 

nyam
look at her hungry face. just like she win cause i payed

and the next day, bg EDO, dila's bf come and ask me(and gith) to do a 'double date' aaaaarrgghhttt. hahahah i feel like student in jhs. hahahaha here i share what it's looked like. we get to korean restaurant at the town and i ate ramen spicy :)


sweet couple of the century

hmmm hmmm hahhhahaha



thank's for coming to jakarta dila, see yaaa :)





1 komentar: